- MA in TESOL, Sheffield Hallam University, UK (2016)
- MA in Translation Theory and Practice, UzSWLU (2007)
- BA in Roman-German Philology (English Language), GSU (2005)
1. Continuing Professional Development of Language Teachers
2. Language Teacher Education
3. Materials Design and Evaluation
4. Implementing ICT in Teaching English
5. Second Language Acquisition Theories
6. Language Portfolio and Learner Autonomy
- Academic English
1). Urazbaev, Kh. (2016). Teaching English Speaking and Listening Skills to Young Learners in the Context of Uzbekistan’s Continuing Education System. // Foreign Languages in Uzbekistan, 4(12), 2016, pp. 105-109. URL: http://viewer.fledu.uz/4-2016/index.html
2). Urazbaev, Kh. (2016). An Integrated Approach to the Problems of Second Language Acquisition. // Foreign Languages in Uzbekistan. 4(13), 2016, pp. 82-88. URL: http://viewer.fledu.uz/5-2016/index.html#p=2
3). Urazbaev, Kh. (2014). Versatility and Flexibility of the System of European Language Portfolio. // Актуальные проблемы гуманитарных и естественных наук, 6(2), pp. 134-136. (In Russian) URL: http://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21764569
4). Urazbaev, Kh. (2014). Analysis of Implementing CEFR in the Context of Uzbekistan’s Continuing Education System: Challenges and Recommendations for Future Application. Bulletin of Gulistan State University, 4(43), pp. 68-79.
5). Urazbaev, Kh. (2014). Extracurricular Activity. Scenario of International Women’s Day Activities for English Teachers. Language and Literature Teaching Journal, 2, pp. 23-25. (In Uzbek) URL: http://tilvaadabiyot.uz/wp-content/themes/twentytwelve/images/2-son_2014.pdf
6). Urazbaev, Kh., Babakhanova, N. (2010). Using Group Work and Pair Work Activities in English Lessons. Bulletin of Gulistan State University, 1, pp. 84-88.
7). Urazbaev Kh., Zulfikorova A. Learning Theories and Language Teacher Education //European Scientific Conference. – 2017. – С. 65-67.
8). Niyazov, F., Tadjiev, Kh., Urazbaev, Kh. (2012). Factors of Successful Group Activity of Students. Proceedings from the 5th International Conference on Youth and Science. Volume II, pp. 216-218. URL: http://www.nieup.ru/documents/konf_tom_2_2012.pdf
9). Urazbaev, Kh. (2015). Uzbek Model of European Language Portfolio for PRESET Students. Gulistan: Gulistan State University.
10). Urazbaev, Kh. (2013). Extracurricular Activities for English Teaching. Gulistan: Ziyo Publishing House.
11). Urazbaev, Kh. (2013). Games in English Lessons. Gulistan: Ziyo Publishing House.
12). Urazbaev, Kh. (2012). Collection of Exercises for Grammar of the English Language in Tables. Gulistan: Sirdarya Regional In-Service Teacher Training Institute.
13). Urazbaev Kh. (2012). Grammar of the English Language in Tables. Gulistan: Sirdarya Regional In-Service Teacher Training Institute.
1) An Intensive 4 Week Professional Development Course in the Field of English Language, Culture and Intercultural Communication – Norwich Institute for Language Education, UK (31 July, 2018 – 28 August, 2018)
2) Certified Trainer of British Council to Deliver Training for Research Enterprise Development Program in Uzbekistan, British Council Uzbekistan (03/2018)
3) Member of TESOL International Organization (tesol.org) – USA (11/2016 – present)
4) Member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL) – UK (06/2013 - present)
5) Trainee of Researcher Connect Training of Trainers Course, British Council – Tashkent Uzbekistan (January, 2015)
6) Presenter at 48th IATEFL International Conference and Exhibition – Harrogate, UK (April 2, 2014)
7) Certified Trainer to Deliver Training Courses for ESP Teachers – Tashkent, UzSWLU (September, 2013)
8) Trainee of Trainer Development Course, Norwich Institute for Language Education – Norwich, UK (October – November, 2013)
9) Presenter at Uzbekistan Teachers of English Annual International Conference – Tashkent, Uzbekistan (June, 2013)
10) Certified Trainer to Deliver Development for Uzbekistan English Teacher (DUET) Training – Tashkent, UzSWLU (April, 2013)
Academic Distinctions and Prizes Won:
1). Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarship for Academic Excellence – UK (07/2015)
2). Gill Sturtridge First Time Speaker Scholarship, International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL) – UK (October, 2013)
3). Winner of ICT for English Teachers Contest, British Council Uzbekistan, Ministry of Public Education – Tashkent, Uzbekistan (March, 2013)