Head of Global English
- MA in English Language Teaching (with Specialism in Testing and Assessment) , University of Warwick, UK (2016)
- MA in Linguistics (English Language), Uzbek State World Languages University (2003)
- BA Roman-German Philology (English Language), Uzbek State World Languages University (2001)
- Testing and Assessment
- Continuing Professional Development
- Teacher training
- Learner Autonomy
- Academic English
- Business Communications
- English for Academic Success
- Leaner Autonomy, Westminster International University May, 2017.
- Teacher-training programme for PRESETT, World Languages University, Tashkent, Participated as a trainer August 2015.
- Leadership Engagement and Development, Hyderabad India October 20- 31, 2014
- Trainer development, Norwich Institute for Language Education, UK, October 1-22, 2013
- Developing Uzbekistan Teachers of English Programme, Westminster International University in Tashkent, Coordinator of the programme and Teacher trainer, January 2012- April 2012.
- Short Summer Course on Academic Writing, Westminster International University in
Tashkent, Coordinator of the programme and Teacher trainer, July 2011.
- Postgraduate Certificate of Special Study in Teaching and Learning (12/2008-09/2009) Westminster International University in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Research Methods, UNDP in Uzbekistan (Participant), 1-4 September, 2008
- Training the Trainers Programme, British Council Uzbekistan, (Teacher-trainer), 25-29 August, 2008
- Teacher-trainer for workshop for English teachers, UzTEA, , Tashkent Uzbekistan February 2008
- Certificate in English as a Second Language Assessment (09/2006 -01/2007 Indiana University (online course), the USA
- Trainer-training Cascade, British Council, Uzbekistan, Participant in workshop on ‘Developing Trainer Training Cascade’ programme, November 2007
- IELTS Speaking: Problems and Solutions. IELTS Tutors’ Conference, British Council, Uzbekistan, June 2007
- Professional Article writing course, British Council, Uzbekistan.( Participant), May 2007
- Teacher-training Workshop, British Council, Uzbekistan, (Trainer) January 2007
- Trainer-training, British Council, Uzbekistan, (Participant) in workshop on trainer-training, October 2006
- Trainer-Training, British Council, (Participant) , May 2006
- Trainer –Training, British Council (Participant), October 5-14, 2006
- STANAG 6001 Test development Level 2, Peacekeeping English Project, Uzbekistan March 2005
- Creative Language Teaching-Hornby Summer School in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, July 11-22, 2005
- STANAG 6001 Test development Level 2, Peacekeeping English Project, Uzbekistan September 2005
- Trainer- Training Seminar, British Council, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, October, 2005
- Four month IELTS course, British Council, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, May –August,2004
- Trainer-Training Seminar, British Council, Uzbekistan, October, 2004
- Materials Development Training, Peacekeeping English Project, Uzbekistan (Participant), December 2004
- Summer School on Basic Methodology in Kazakhstan,(Participant), July 5-16, 2004
- Lesson Planning and Basic Methodology Training, Peacekeeping English Project, Uzbekistan, November 2003
- Mukhammedov, E. (2017). Why should we use portfolio for assessment purposes? ALTFL in Uzbekistan 4(9) pp.8-9.
- Mukhammedov, E. (2017). Formative assessment: some principles to follow. In Modern trends in Teaching foreign languages: achievements, challenges and solutions. International Conference. Tashkent. Turon-Iqbol. (pp. 200-203)
- Mukhammedov, E. (2017). ‘Recipe’ for Teaching Mixed-ability Language Learners Humanising Language Teaching (HLT) Journal 19 (2).Available from http://www.hltmag.co.uk/apr17/mart02.htm
- Mukhammedov E., Mukhamedova N., Ziryanova R., and Irgasheva S., (2009) Training The Trainer (toolkit) British Council, Uzbekistan
Won ‘The Best Teacher of Uzbekistan in 2008’ Award.