Komiljon Karimov has been appointed as a Rector of WIUT from March 2015. His experience includes working for Senior Officer positions at UN agencies such as UNESCO and UNICEF where he dealt with the development challenges in the area of Education and Healthcare. He has an extensive research interest and experience in the field of international education and he is the author of dozens of publications in this field. Mr. Karimov holds a PhD degree in Political Sciences and International Relations from the University of World Economy and Diplomacy in Tashkent.
- “Governance Youth Values and Life Styles in Central Asia”, 1-4 volumes, General Editor, Tashkent, UNESCO Office;
Role of UNESCO in Globalizing World, Scientific Journal “Public Opinion-Human Rights”, Tashkent;
- Ensuring Security in Asia-Pacific Region and the role of ASEAN, Scientific Journal “Public Opinion-Human Rights”, Tashkent;
- Trends in Education System of Uzbekistan, Common Country Assessment, Tashkent, United Nations Development Programme, (Co-author);
- Perspectives of Integration Process within APEC, Scientific journal “Iste’dod” , Tashkent;
- Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) towards XXI century, Scientific journal “Market, Money and loans”, Tashkent;
Toward the Tolerance and Culture of Peace in Central Asia, Tolerance Newsletter, Kwangju University, Republic of Korea;
- Educational Reform Proposals for Uzbekistan, Paper Abstracts, Second ACEID International Conference, Bangkok, Thailand;
- The Education system in Uzbekistan, Proceedings of the Conference on Education in Asia-Pacific region, NIER, Japan.
- +998(71) 238 74 00