Senior Lecturer /Head of Academic Registrar's Office
- MPhil, Psychology & Education, University of Cambridge, 2010
- Pg Cert, Teaching & Learning, Westminster International University in Tashkent, 2007
- BSc, Computer Science, University of Westminster, 2005
- Business Information Systems
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Psychology and education
- Learning and teaching
- Intelligent systems
- Quality of education
- Semyonov A.A., Use of Psychological Theory in creating student centered learning environment, International Conference on “Preparation of Staff and Employment Support in tourism sphere”, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 30 March 2012.
- Semyonov A.A., Student-Centered Higher Education: the logic of Bologna Process, International Conference on “The Bologna Process: Vehicle for Modernization in Higher Education”, Almaty, Kazakhstan, 1-2 March 2012.
- Semyonov A.A., Use of ICT in Education: the experience of Westminster International University in Tashkent, Proceedings of International Conference of “Upbringing of educated and intellectually advanced generation as the most important condition of sustainable development and modernization of the country”, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 16th February 2012.
- Semyonov A., Information and Communication Technologies in teaching: a link with Multiple Intelligences Theory, Proceedings of 20th KAIS International Conference, Gyeongju, Korea, 4th November 2011
- Yugay O., Semyonov A., Educating Smart Society: experiential learning changes perception of learning process, Proceedings of 20th KAIS International Conference, Gyeongju, Korea, 4th November 2011Semyonov A., Role of Social Factors in Undergraduate Degree Choices, Conference on Everything, Churchill College, Cambridge, UK, 7th May 2010
- Semyonov A., Origami and OOP – grasping difficult programming concepts, 7th Teaching and Learning Symposium, Westminster University, London, UK, 2nd July 2008
- Yugai O.,Semyonov A., Ko F., Abdullaev S., “Analysis and Implementation of M-commerce in Education for Developing Countries (Uzbekistan case) ”, Journal of Convergence Information Technology, Vol. 2, Num. 3, pp. 77-88