EDUCATION / ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
- 2008-2014, CERGE-EI, Charles University in Prague, PhD in Economics
- 2006-2008, CERGE-EI, Charles University in Prague, MA in Economics
- 2004-2006,Tashkent State Technical University, MBA
EXPERTISE (RESEARCH AREA/INTEREST):
Microfinance, Development Economics, Private Sector Development, Economics
Successfully supervised two Bachelor students' final year BA Dissertations at Institute of Economics Studies, Charles University in Prague. Topics were on FDI flow analysis in Russia and Firm Innovations in transition economies.
- 2015 Independent researcher and consultant for GDN microfinance impact assessment
- 2010 Consultant for UNDP "Support to microfinance development project"
- 2003 Consult for Public Information Center, World Bank Country Office in Uzbekistan