EDUCATION / ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
- 2010-2012: The University of Westminster Master of Arts Field Of Study: International Business and Management Dates
- 1999-2002: University of Warwick BA Law and Business Studies Field Of Study Law/Business Dates attended or expected graduation
- The University of World Economy and Diplomacy, BA in International Law: Field Of Study International Law
EMPLOYMENT (WORKING EXPERIENCE):
- Director “ISAKOV AND PARTNERS” LAW FIRM
EXPERTISE (RESEARCH AREA/INTEREST):
- Company Law and Business Strategy
- Competition Law
- Computers and Information Systems
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Consumer and Commercial Contracts
- Contracts and Torts
- Criminal Law
- English and European Legal Systems
- EPC Contract (USD 60 mln.) for the project "Full-scale modernization of two Sirdarya TES power units".
- Chemical Industry - SJSC “O’zkimyosanoat” (OJSC “Maxam-Chirchik”, OJSC “Ammofos-Maxam”, OJSC “NAVOIYAZOT”, OJSC “Rezinotexnika”, JV “Navoi-Beauty Cosmetics”, etc.);
- EPC Contract (USD 410 mln.) for the project "Turnkey construction of the polyvinyl chloride (PVC), caustic soda and methanol production complex on the base of OJSC “NAVOIYAZOT”.
- EPC Contract (USD 338.5 mln) for the Dekhkanabad Potash Plant construction with design capacity of 600 000 tons/annum of potassium chloride . EPC Contract (USD 81.2 mln) for the construction of Kungrad Soda Ash Plant with a design capacity of 100 000 tons/annum of soda ash.
TEACHING AND LEARNING:
- The legal aspect of Business
- Civil law