LECTURER/ DEPUTY COURSE LEADER
EDUCATION / ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
- 2013 - 2014 MSc in Air Transport Planning and Management (Merit) , University of Westminster (London)
- 2009 - 2013 BA in Business Administration Course (First Class Honours), Westminster International University in Tashkent
EMPLOYMENT (WORKING EXPERIENCE):
- 2015 - present, WIUT Lecturer/Deputy course leader in Business Administration.
- May 2016 – Dec 2017 Uzbekistan Airways, Marketing consultant.
- Dec 2012 - May 2013 Executive Assistant of Director, Development Department.
- Oct 2011 - Jan 2012 PA of Deputy Director, Economic Department.
EXPERTISE (RESEARCH AREA/INTEREST):
- Aviation Management and Marketing
- Strategic Management
- Psychology in HR
- E-sports management and marketing
- BA Research project
- Gaining competitive advantage in aviation industry: Global Airline Alliances and commercial agreements between carriers. Uzbekistan Airways case study (2013)
- MSc Dissertation
- Can airport alliances become a successful method of cooperation and consolidation in terms of growing competition like GALs? Navoi International Airport case. (2014)
- BA dissertations: E-recruitment perspectives in comparison to paper-based recruitment in Uzbekistan (A. Aliev, 2018)
- Factors Influencing Staff Retention In The Banking Industry In Uzbekistan. A Case Study Of Ipak Yuli Sagban Branch (E. Ismailov, 2018)
- To reveal the most applicable source of recruitment for top-management positions. Case of Lukoil Uzbekistan Operating Company. (D. Atnagulova, 2017)
- English (fluent),
- Russian (native),
- German (basic), Italian (basic).
- Interpreter experience (English to Russian and vice-versa)
TEACHING AND LEARNING:
- Fundamentals of Management
- Human Resource Management
COURSES, WORKSHOPS AND TRAININGS ATTENDED:
- 2017 - 2018 Certified University Teacher - University didactics and teaching competences.
- 2015 - 2016 PG Certificate in Special Studies in Teaching and Learning (Merit).