Position at WIUT: Lecturer on Academic English Module
1. Postgraduate Certificate of Special Study in Teaching and Learning, Westminster International University in Tashkent, 2014.
2.MA, English Linguistics, Uzbek State World Languages University, 2006.
3.BA, English Philology, Nukus State Pedagogical Institute, 2004.
1. Methods of teaching and learning foreign languages
2. Language and Culture
3. Comparative Stylistics
4. The power of feedback
1. Linguo-cultural competence of learners and language teaching. Humanising Language Teaching (HLT) Journal (the April volume), London, 2017. http://www.hltmag.co.uk/apr17/index.htm.
2. The use of roundtable discussions for teaching English in a diverse group of students. Scientific Progress journal, Ufa, Russia. №4 (April), 2017.
3. Promotion of argumentation skills via classroom debates. The collected articles of Russian state University of Justice (Volga branch). (Science Index-РИНЦ 2017). Nizhniy Novgorod, March, 2017.
4. Debate as a classroom activity in stimulating students’ speaking. Eurasia National University after L.N.Gumilyov. International scientific-practical conference. Promoting multilingualism in Kazakhstan and the processes of formation of multicultural personality. Astana, June, 2016.
5. Impromptu Speech as One of the Ways of Organising Student Centered Learning. Online publication by Local Professional Electronic Journal Foreign Languages in Uzbekistan (www.fledu.uz). 1 (9), Tashkent, 2016.
6. Roundtable Discussion as one of the Ways of Organising Student Centered Learning. The international journal of Russian State University of Justice (Science Index – РИНЦ 2016), Nizhniy Novgorod, May, 2016.
7. The role of oral presentations in organising active learning. The Uzbek Scientific Research Institute of Pedagogical Sciences after T.N.Kari-Niyazi. Harmoniously developed generation – the condition of stable development of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The collection of scientific-methodical articles. 13, Tashkent, 2016.
8. Empowering students’ active learning via oral presentations. Theoretical and practical features of teaching foreign languages in non-linguistic institutions. Materials of Republican scientific-practical conference part 1. Tashkent state law university. Tashkent, 2016.
9. The national-cultural specificity of the concept “Love” in the English and Karakalpak languages. Bulletin of Karakalpak branch of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan. №3, Nukus, 2006.
10. The national-cultural specificity of imagery. The collection of articles “A young scientist-2006” of the Uzbek State World Languages University. Tashkent, 2006.
11. The importance of national–cultural peculiarities of image-bearing means in the process of interpretation of the text at the language higher educational institutions. // The problems of learning and teaching foreign languages. The collection of articles. Tashkent, 2006.
12. The ways of expressing national colouring and realia in English in the works of T. Kaipbergenov. A handbook for students. Nukus, 2004.
13. The peculiarities of translating a literary text into English. Bulletin of Karakalpak branch of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Nukus, 2003.