On 31st January 2019, Westminster International University in Tashkent (WIUT) hosted Open Round Table Discussion on “Impact of Data Analytics: British Experience and Local Context”. The round table brought together leading experts in Data Analytics and IT higher education from the University of Westminster (UK) and IT-policy and solution developers, e-business practitioners from local market.
Key-note speeches of the round table were:
- Impact of Data Analytics in the British Health and Social Care, Prof. Thierry Chaussalet, Health and Social Care Modelling Group of the University of Westminster;
- Contemporary IT Education Trends in the British Higher Education, Kamalini Sivagurunathan, the University of Westminster, fellow of the British Computer Society and Chartered IT Professional;
- Uzbekistan Higher Education Market in IT subject area: offer and demand, Dr Abdumalik Djumanov, principal lecturer of WIUT;
- Data Analytics and E-Business: need for research-education-business integration, Botir Arifdjanov, leading fintech and e-business developer of Uzbekistan;
- Role of Open Data in Uzbekistan, Gulrukh Nodirova, a leading expert of E-GOV Development Centre and others.
- SAP Analytics in Banking, Alisher Isaev, SAP.