The modules are delivered in full-time mode, where the same Academic Quality Assurance process and academic delivery structure with WIUT university courses are applied.
Entry requirements for the Intensive Course in Pre-Foundation Studies have been set in order to select potential students who have proven academic ability and are able to demonstrate a solid foundation of skills in both Mathematics and English. Intending students should meet the following criteria:
• Age requirement
Normally there are no age requirements for the academic entry to the ICPFS.
• English Language requirement
English language ability equivalent to:
o 5.0 of IELTS
• Mathematics requirement
Competence in Mathematics equivalent to:
o 30% or higher in the WIUT CPFS entrance exam, or 30% or more in the WIUT Maths entrance exam
o 11 years of State Secondary Education Mathematics
* If an Attestate or school Certificate is not issued yet, applicants should provide officially approved transcript from school or Lyceum.
Applicants must have completed 11 years of Secondary Education in Uzbekistan or equivalent in another country.
Documents to Submit
• Current passport format photograph
• Passport copy
• Completed WIUT Application form
• Relevant evidence for admission requirements
Application link: http://icpfsadmission.wiut.uz/
• 10,000,000 UZS per module or equivalent in USD dollars at the market rate
FOR THE 2019 INTENSIVE COURSE SCHOLARSHIP
• 2,500,000 UZS Scholarship Fee Waiver is available to all candidates on acceptance of the academic offer of a place on the course. This is a non-cash offer.
Intensive CPFS admission schedule
Arrangement type Dates
Online application: 11 February – 1 March
Results announcement: 5 March
Contracts distribution and payment: 11-15 March
Start of the Course 18 March