Basics of English for Academic Purposes 2 Module Leader
2016 - PG Cert. of special studies in teaching and learning, WIUT
2008 - MA, ELT, The Uzbek state university of world languages,
2006 – BA, ELT, The Uzbek state university of world languages
Basics of English for Academic Purposes 2
- ‘The importance of using Simulation in language teaching classes for effective learner engagement’, Academy of State Governance under the President of Uzbekistan, 2017.
- ‘Does an Essay topic Matte?’, ALT FL in Uzbekistan Volume 3 (4) p 24-26, 2016.
- ‘Rubrics and Their Importance in Teaching Foreign Languages’, Teaching Foreign Languages: social and linguaculturologic issues, The Tashkent State Law University, p 67-68, 2013.
- ‘Проблемы Художественного Перевода в Переводческой Деятельности’ , , Teaching Foreign Languages: social and linguaculturologic issues, The Tashkent State Law University, p 94-95, 2013 (Co-authors: Abdullayeva A, Temirova Sh).
- ‘Linguaculturplogic analysis of phraseological units that contain gender components in the Uzbek and English language’, Text Linguistics and its theoretical and practical issues, The Uzbek State World Languages University , p 76-77, 2012.
‘Improving Teachers’ Questioning in Effective Language Teaching Classes’, The Integration of Science, Education and Manufacturing in Pharmacy, The Tashkent Pharmaceutical Institute, p 62-63, 2011.
- ‘The role of nonverbal communication in teaching foreign languages’, The Integration of Science, Educationand Manufacturing in Pharmacy”, The Tashkent Pharmaceutical Institute, p 64-65, 2011.
- “The role of teaching presentation skills in educating qualified specialist”, The collection of articles of Republican scientific-practical conference, p. 248- 250.
- “Enhancing students’ communicative competence through teaching presentation skills”, The collection of articles of Republican scientific-practical conference, p152- 155.
- “Progress test as an effective assessment tool for enhancing students’ performances”, ALT FL Journal (WIUT) in Uzbekistan (Forthcoming in ).
+998(71) 238 74 00