About WIUT Alumni
Since foundation in 2002 Westminster International University in Tashkent (WIUT), 1671 students graduated our undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Our Alumni work in various fields such as Investment, Oil and Gas, Finance and Banking, Accountancy and Audit, International Development Projects, Food Industry, Education, Trade, IT and Communication Technologies, Government System, Pharmaceutical industry, Real Estate, Media and Advertisement, Logistics, Management, Marketing and Legal Consultancy, Heavy industry, Textile etc.
Working in the world class organizations of Uzbekistan and foreign countries WIUT graduates add significant contribution in the sustainable development of different spheres of the government, private and international organizations. Although WIUT is relatively new university, and was founded recently, it’s highly qualified graduates show great achievements in the fields they work, many of them became professionals of their fields. Examples of our Alumni achievements clearly indicate the fact that the university is in the right path of managing education system and setting the milestone in the career path of WIUT graduates. Westminster International University in Tashkent continues to make their efforts, to keep the bar high and develop further the professional international higher education in Uzbekistan.
About the Association
Association was formed on December, 2015. The mission of the WIUT Alumni Association is to establish strong mutually beneficial relationship between the university and its Alumni for further cooperation. The WIUT Alumni Association helps alumni connect with the University and with fellow graduates through Alumni Program.
General Alumni Program (for all WIUT Alumni)
Discount on Postgraduate programs – 15% discount on WIUT postgraduate programs fees for all Alumni. This opportunity is available from September intake, 2016-2017 academic year.
Career Services for graduates -Graduates can join the Graduate Employment network to seek or place opportunities for further career enhancement. Career Center will manage this process.
WIUT Alumni Network – the main advantage from joining the Network is that WIUT graduates of various years can get acquainted with each other, share experience and create platform for further cooperation. The network will be created by organizing networking events for Alumni.
WIUT Alumni Events
• Organization of the reunions each year.
• Guest lectures by professional graduates, they will share their experience.
• Organizing sport events, championships
• Inviting Alumni to the events organized at WIUT: Conferences, seminars, Master Day, Career Day, Culture week.
Alumni Profiles-Profiles of successful Alumni are shared at the Alumni Group page on social media and WIUT Newspaper to reach out to other Alumni with related professional interests and inspire young students on building their future career.
Membership Program (optional, payable / annual fee 500 000 SUM)
All alumni are entitled to apply for alumni membership program providing access to the University buildings, and other additional benefits:
- Access to WIUT rooms (spaces) – Alumni can use WIUT rooms (spaces) only for professional purposes and in purpose of organizing Alumni events, such as: seminars, guest lectures, etc.
- Access to WIUT Learning Resources Centre – Graduates can use university LRC facilities as a part of Alumni membership program. WIUT LRC provides access to it’s printed and electronic resources.
- Access to WIUT Sports Centre – Graduates can use university sport facilities as a part of Alumni membership program. WIUT Sport Centre provides range of sports and fitness activities to Alumni like badminton, tennis, Wushu (Tai-chi), basketball, football, fitness and volleyball. Besides, above stated sports, WIUT also has gym located on the first floor of this complex.
Policy on using university facilities HERE