Course Leader for CIFS
Date of birth: 08.06.1991
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
2013 - 2015 University of Sunderland
Master of Business Administration in Marketing with Merit
2010 - 2013 Westminster International University in Tashkent
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Administration with Honours Upper Second Class
2009 - 2010 Westminster International University in Tashkent
Certificate of Foundations Studies with Merit.
2015 - present Westminster International University in Tashkent
Principal Lecturer, Course Leader for Certificate of International Foundation studies.
• To lead a course Team (65 academics); To organize regular meeting with a team, constant close collaboration on the development of the Course and its enhancement; To ensure the student experience is at the highest level and complies with the expectation of students and graduate destination providers
• To ensure the Curriculum development within the degree delivers the expected Graduate Outcomes
• To fulfill the Quality Assurance requirement of the UW/WIUT, reports and outcomes for and of the process
• To collect and act upon student feedback from the course
• To work with Head of Departments and Module leaders to ensure the delivery, assessment and student experience is maintained to standard.
• To ensure the validated conditions/requirements are consistently maintained
• To undertake the requirements for QA re Annual Monitoring and review.
• To monitor student progression and achievement and to ensure that action is taken to maintain and enhance student performance
• To ensure students are cared for with reasonable and responsible advice re progression and related issues
• To engender a course spirit that reflects the objectives and rational of the course and is within the framework of the Universities policies, procedure and culture
• To provide a communication framework with and for students on the course
• To work with other course leaders to ensure best practice is shared
2013 - 2015 Westminster International University in Tashkent
Research Assistant and Module Leader for Business in its Environment and Context of Business.
To conduct research on the topic “Changes of the quality in automotive industry for the past 37 years.”. Moreover, guide level 3 modules, organize teaching process and assessments. Lead module team.
2010 - 2013 JSC “UzAvtoSanoat” Avto Olam magazine
Special reporter, project manager.
Avto Olam magazine is a leading magazine published by Press Office of “UzAvtoSanoat”. Responsible for organizing public presentation of new automobile models for Uzbekistan and publishing articles about new models.
2006 - 2010 “Novosti Uzbekistana”. Newspaper.
Special reporter and editors of automobile news page
Responsible for writing articles for the automobile news page, establishment of interviews.
2006 - 2010 “National Television Company”, Channel “Sport”.
Author and Anchorman of the first show about cars “Avtograph”
Responsible for writing and editing scenarios, organization of shooting process, delivery and content management of the show.
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
SKILLS Excellent communication skills, availability to find an approach to every person. Strong presentation skills, I enjoy deliver information to the audience. Good time management skills. Ready to work patiently on particular project or multitask with various responsibilities.
Languages: Russian (Native), English (Fluent), Uzbek (Intermediate).
Computing: MS Office Pack, Mac Pages, Notes, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, AutoCAD, WordPress for website development, advanced Windows and Mac user.
Driving Clear Driving License, category B.