- Postgraduate Certificate of Special Study in Teaching and Learning,Westminster International University in Tashkent, 2016
- MA, English Linguistics, Uzbek State World Languages University, 2015
- MA, TESL, Northern Arizona University, 2014
- BA, English Philology, Uzbek State World Languages University, 2010
- AE - Academic English
- UC SSTL- University Certificate of Special Study in Teaching and Learning
- Corrective Feedback
- Academic Literacy
- Education Policy
- 05/2017 Mobile Assisted Vocabulary Learning: BYKI Software Review. In: Modern Trends in Teaching Foreign Languages: Achievements, Challenges and Solutions, International Conference Proceedings, Uzbek State World Languages University, (pp.81-82).
- 04/2017 What is it to Lead an EAP Mega Module? (co-authored with Liliya Makovskaya). Humanizing Language Teaching Magazine.Volume 19 (2). Available from http://www.hltmag.co.uk/apr17/mart05.htm
- 04/2017 Building Awareness of Effective Feedback Practices (co-authored with Nora Gavalyan). Humanizing Language Teaching Magazine.Volume 19 (2). Available from http://www.hltmag.co.uk/apr17/mart06.htm
- 12/2016 Review on TOEFL IBT, IELTS and PTE academic. Active Lerning and Teaching of Foreign Languages in Uzbekistan.Volume 4 (5), (pp. 18- 21).
- 09/2016 Test to Assess Pragmatic Competence. In: Teaching Foreign Languages: Present and Future, International ConferenceProceedings, Uzbek State World Languages University, (pp.110-113).
- 03/2016 Activity 63 and 74 (co- authored with Liliya Makovskaya). In: D. Broughton and M. Kasatkina (Eds.) B2 Ready. Tashkent, Uzbekistan: CEID Georgetown University. Available from www.study.do
- 09/2015 Action Research. Active Lerning and Teaching of Foreign Languages in Uzbekistan. Volume 1 (1), (pp. 13-15).
- 05/2015 ESP Test Design: Steps to Consider. In: Annual Conference Journal: Uzbek State World Languages University, (pp. 337-340).
- 11/2014 History, rational, and characteristics of ESP testing. In: Philological Issues. Volume 2, (pp. 68-73).