Name: Madina Djuraeva
Teaching: Academic English
- 2017 Ph.D. candidate, Department of Curriculum and Instruction, World Language Education Area University of Wisconsin-Madison, Graduate Certificate in Russian, East European and Central Asian Studies
- 2012 M.A. in Applied English Linguistics, English Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Certificate in TESOL, English Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 2009 Bachelor of Arts in English (Linguistics and Education), Bukhara State University
- Certificate in TEYL (Teaching English to Young Learners), University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Language Education
- Linguistic Human Rights
- Language Education Policy
- Djuraeva, M. &Tochon, F. V. (Eds.). (IN PRESS). Language policy and politics of language: Re-imagining the role of language in neoliberal society. Madison, WI: Deep University Press.
- Djuraeva, M. (2015). Language Policy in Uzbekistan: Formation of Uzbek National Identity. In F. V. Tochon (Ed.), Language Education Policy Unlimited: Global perspectives and Local Practices. Madison, WI: Deep University Press.
- Djuraeva, M. (2015). An Overview of Comparative Study of Higher Education Reform and Internationalization in Kazakhstan. In proceedings of the 2nd International Farabi Readings (82-84. Kazakhstan Ministry of Education and Science. Kazakhstan National University named after al-Farabi.