Department: CPLE (Center for Professional and Lifelong Education)
Reports to: Director of CPLE
Duty station: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Opening date: 24.01.2023
Summary of Position and Key Responsibilities
The purpose of the position is to lead the implementation of one of the strategic goals of the University on executive education and consultancy for the University for staff, alumni, students and faculty and stakeholders outside the university.
In a globalized world, executive education and consultancy and keeping up-to-date are necessary and at the same time challenging for all and most importantly for the educators. Identifying the needs, the goals and the fastest and most efficient ways to reach them is not easy and a Center to help make these happen can be very helpful. Executive education courses and consultancy can help revitalize the existing knowledge and skills of the organizations and provide better opportunities for the employees to better fit into the changing world. Continuing executive education and consultancy are on the agenda of most of the reputable universities and organizations in the world.
- Plans, organizes and coordinates the daily functions, operations and activities of the CPLE
- Provides direction, training, orientation and guidance to assigned staff
- Participates in the development, procurement, validation, implementation and monitoring of the program budget and plans
- Develops and coordinates executive education programs and consultancy projects; works closely with faculty and staff to develop a portfolio of non-degree Executive Education programs and institutional consultancy profile
- Identifies, develops and works with organizations to optimize strategy and presents findings to clients with solutions seeking to build the capacity of their leaders through executive education and consulting
- Establish cooperation with other academic partners and professional bodies for the joint development and implementation of programs and project consulting;
- Works with Marketing to promote executive education courses and business analytics to design a business / consulting plan (terms of reference)
- Examines new business opportunities and travels to new and ongoing clients businesses
- Monitors the implementation of programs and the quality of service and follows-up with clients and facilitate collaboration pre-, post-, and during programs
- Sustains alumni relations and responsible for success in both content delivery and program logistics
- Participates and performs other related duties as assigned by the Director and Deputy Rector for Research.
- A higher education degree in relevant area and preferably a postgraduate degree;
- Be competent in English, and Uzbek / Russian both oral and written.
- At least 3 years’ experience of international relevant practices, preferably in the consulting field;
- Experience in sales, management skills and project coordination;
- Evidence of team leadership and working with teams;
- Evidence of training and development skills;
- Evidence of reporting and presentation skills.
APTITUDES, ABILITIES, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
- An understanding of the business environment or similar executive education environments
- A firm grasp of current market trends, management consulting and executive education industry
- An ability to think creatively, able to produce practical results.
- Managerial and consultancy skills, in managing / training professionals and across areas
- A strong sense of corporate commitment to the mission and objectives of the University and CPLE
- Information systems, research and analytical skills
- Communication, presentation and reporting skills with a professional audience
- Good interpersonal, presentational and social skills
How to Apply
To apply please complete the application form online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Review other job vacancies at http://www.wiut.uz/job-wiut