WIUT has established following changes of scholarship conditions for the Academic year of 2019-2020:
- Only those applicants, who indicated their desire to win the scholarship at the point of application to the University, will be considered for the WIUT scholarship program.
- WIUT Scholarship Programme to be defined as a 100% fee waiver offered to citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan entering WIUT at level 3.
- WIUT Scholarship is to be offered based on performance in English (IELTS scores only) and the WIUT Entrance exam in mathematics: The principle is a weighted score of 60% IELTS and 40% Mathematics.
- 30 scholarship places are available at level 3. In order to keep scholarship privileges, students have to demonstrate top performance. The performance is determined by the CIFS certificate with merit or distinction (foundation level) or by the Dean's List (for all undergraduate degree levels). Failing to comply with the above leads to withdraw the scholarship.
- According to the Decree of Cabinet of Ministers of Uzbekistan (№ 417, June 2, 2018), the statute about the procedure on enrolling handicapped students on the basis of additional scholarship places in all HE institutions has been adopted. Supporting government’s initiative WIUT allocates 2 places for such category of people from 2019-2020 academic year
- 3 scholarship places are available for students who completed full-term military service in the army but with the condition, a student progresses to the next level. Otherwise, the scholarship for such a category of students is withdrawn as well.
- Any restriction that had been previously imposed to scholarship students after the graduation in terms of receiving their degree certificates will be lifted
For self-financed students:
Starting from 2019-2020 academic year, in addition to 30 scholarship places, 2 tuition-free scholarship places are allocated for handicapped students.